How to get this set in stain out?? HELP!

my 15 year old daughter had her period in a friends cotton sleeping shorts, and then waited over a week to tell me. How can i get the stain completely out before she has to give them back to her friend? is it possible?

ps. wasnt totally sure what category to put this in

xxDianaxx

Asked by xxDianaxx at 6:24 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Were they dried in the dryer?
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 6:25 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Peroxide should get the stain out if they are white. Wash in cold water for blood stains. Vinegar and baking soda have worked for me in the past. And I've used amonia too.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 6:27 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I have found that scrubbing with 409 really gets blood out. My daughter had a bad bloody nose and it was all over her light pink pants and shirt and using 409 spray and a toothbrush left them looking completely like new!
    goldenfox

Answer by goldenfox at 6:39 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• If it's white cotton, put it in a bucket with warm water and clorox. If it isn't white, there are special stain remover for that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Aug. 21, 2009