Did you bleed around 38-39 weeks while pregnant?

I don't know how to really say this, I was praying one day for a couple of hours actually and I told the Lord I would really like to not feel any horibble pain during birth to please stand by my side, help me cope, and so on! Well I have been in early labor for 9 days, and My uncle prayed with me and so the contractions went away, and just started up recently, but not enough to hurt me or cause a lot of pain, I am dialating I am a 3 now, and don't really know what's going on, but I went to the Hospital and I am actually bleeding I had My membranes swiped. And still am bleeding, when should I be having My baby? My mother and family say probably tonight-or even tomorrow sometime very soon, because that's a bih sign your ready, No women should be bleeding like that, unless they are about to give birth sometime soon!

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 6:24 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i didnt bleed at all. you mean actual bleeding like a period or spotting. and sending good labor dust your way. labor sucks!!so pray like crazy
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 7:33 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• If you have had your baby already Congrats. They had to strip my membranes before I had Anikyah. 14 hours later she was born. I hope you have a fast L&D... Good luck Momma.
    Catrin2009

Answer by Catrin2009 at 8:03 PM on Aug. 22, 2009