what baby names are you sick of hearing?

For me its gotta be Aiden , Caden and Jaden for boys

and Isabella And Naveah for girls

not that they are bad names just way too popular right now

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 6:45 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in General Parenting

• Emma and Emily. Blah, blah, boring! I don't like the popular names. I love names that are unique and have some type of meaning to the parents. Perhaps maybe grandmother was an Emily...if so you get a pass. But really, original names are so much more fun. Having worked in schools, it was always the names that were different that I really enjoyed. And the kids with not run of the mill names were awsome to boot. Emma's and Emily's had no spark to them.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 6:49 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• names i cant pronounce .. my babys are Hunter McCrae and Nathan Blake
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 6:50 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Nevaeh
    Chloe
    Isabella
    Rayne/Raine---any weather names
    Grace
    Madison
    Liam
    Landon
    Savannah
    Reagen
    Riley
    Colby---hello my friends, this is a cheese
    There's so many more
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Emma, Madison, McKenzie,Caleb and Aiden (which I almost named my son before it got so popular)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:11 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• frogdawq - Seems kinda harsh, don't you think? Having an Emily myself, I can tell you she is anything but boring and has that "spark" you speak of. I think any name that a parent picks for a child is special to them, maybe we shouldn't bash certain people for picking a name that means something to someone.
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 7:16 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I am not personally "sick" of any names. But there are alot that are popular. My husband picked my oldest daughters name which is Madison. And she is wonderful! And no i am not the only one who says this. :) I chose her middle name. Baylee. Our second Daughters name i chose which is Cassidy and he chose her middle name Davine. I love my childrens names.
    SMarsolf

Answer by SMarsolf at 7:41 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Jaden
    Nevaeh
    McKenzie
    Madison
    Liam
    Aiden
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:21 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• No, not harsh. Just an observation.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 8:39 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• MADISON!
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 10:00 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• "My husband picked my oldest daughters name which is Madison. And she is wonderful!"

Goody for you. What does that have to do with the question? I'm sure there are a lot of "wonderful" Isabella's, and Ashley's, and Hannah's.

My dd is "wonderful" and doesn't have a common trendy name. I absolutely do NOT see your logic. Is it "children with over used common every day names can still be wonderful"?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Aug. 21, 2009