Coupons

Where can I get printable coupons for the grocery store? Thanks!

nakoal87

Asked by nakoal87 at 6:53 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• coupons.com, redplum.com, smartsource.com you can also join groups like afullcup.com and mommysavers.com both help you find printable coupons and have many on their sites. Also go to your favorite brand websites many have coupons or a place to sign up and get coupons by mail. these are just a starting point once you start using these you will quickly find more, both of the group sites i listed above also have forum post with MANY more printable coupon sites.
    Don forget to go to your grocery store website like safeway.com you can load the coupons on your club card and save the ink and paper and others have coupons you can print as well.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 6:59 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I have recently been told that @ Kroger.com u can (like the pp said) put coupons on ur card. Since they aren't considered in store coupons, & kroger often doubles their coupons, u can clip coupons for same products out of paper & get TRIPLE the savings! I haven't had the opp yet, but u better believe I'm tryin it asap! Good luck!
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 12:05 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Smartsource is good. I find quite a few just on the manufacturer's websites of the products I buy.

I have some other coupon info on my website. http://www.calicocash.com/
    catsrock

Answer by catsrock at 1:20 AM on Aug. 22, 2009