Work at home?

I need to find a work at home job. I am having medical issues which is making me quit my job... What can I do from home?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:57 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• I recently started working from home and I enjoy doing what I do!!! I work with a great team of Moms. We help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.

I'd love to give you more information about our team and introduce you to the business!
    Erika

Visit me at:
    www.4MyFamilyandMe.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 7:08 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Lots! There are home jobs and home businesses. I, myself, have 4 home based businesses... I have health conditions that technically would allow me to recieve SSD but I refuse to live off the government, I want more than that! SO, I work from home. You can! I earn a full time income. I would be happy to talk with you and help you find something right for you! Please message me if you want any information about any of my businesses...

Also check out Sabrina's Closet ~ www.Sabrinas-Closet.info There is a list of at home businesses & jobs there. If you are new to the world of WAH, check out the "Start Here" page it will walk you through your options and help you find the best opptions for you!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:15 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Check out the I Want to Work at Home group here on cafemom. You have to determine what skills you have to offer if you want a "job." If you want to start a home based business there are many to choose from. Just beware of the posts that basically say...do nothing, make money...it just doesn't work that way. Good luck.
    bizlady

Answer by bizlady at 10:37 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Sure.  I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

www.athome.yolasite.com

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:20 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• i hear ameriplan is pretty good chat with christina dennis shes really good...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Msg me & we'll talk about what my friend & I do. Weekly pay, great bonuses. Even a bmw program (much like Mary K's pink caddilacs).
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 11:58 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• There are TONS of things you can do. You can work freelance doing things such as research, data entry, etc for freelance agencies like oDesk, domystuff, getafreelancer, etc. Just google "online freelance" or something like that and you'll find tons of agencies. Alot of the agencies are free to join too. Just bid on the job, wait to see if you're chosen and that's it. I used to do that stuff until I signed up with Norwex Enviro Products. Norwex carries chemical free cleaners, antibacterial microfiber cloths, certified organic body products, etc. In Canada it's $40 to sign up, but it's free to sign up in the states in certain circumstances. Check out my site for more information www.NorwexHealthyGreenLiving.com
    CynCity1985

Answer by CynCity1985 at 11:44 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• mommytojoeynabbey have copied and pasted the same comment on all work from home posts. r u a scammer?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on Aug. 24, 2009