wasit trimmer belt

does this really help silm ur waist down by just wearing it ? how often and how long should i wear it .. i just had a baby 3 mnths ago and trying too loose this tummy

ashley_nick30

Asked by ashley_nick30 at 7:09 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I can't imagine how it could work. You can't spot reduce (just a waist or just a belly). What's the fundamental concept of how it is supposed to work? There are books out there on how to get rid of post pregnancy tummies. I'd try to find one of those and not invest in some belt.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:13 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I don't really see how these could really work. Everyone is always looking for an easy way to lose weight and all of those things either don't work or are dangerous. The way to get the weight off if by healthy eating and exercise, cardio and strenght training.
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 9:32 AM on Aug. 22, 2009