Jobs in FL?

My hubby just got a promotion which requires us to move. Is there any jobs in FL? Jacksonville to be exact. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:10 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• Have you ever thought about working from home? I recently started working from home and I’m very happy doing what I do!!! I work with a great team of Moms. We help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    I'd love to tell you more about our team and introduce you to the business!
    Erika

Visit me at:
    www.4MyFamilyandMe.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 7:24 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• You might have some luck in Jacksonville. We live near Daytona Beach and things are bad here. Right now FL tops the list (right behind Michigan) with the highest unemployment rate) Statewide the average is 11% but some counties on the east coast are as high as 16%. It's great the your husband got a good promotion, hopefully that means a good raise to go with it. The good thing is that the cost of living is relatively low in FL, so you will probably not have to worry so much as in other states.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 7:44 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• My brother in law is working at applebees
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:39 AM on Aug. 22, 2009