Anyone have a relationship for money?

I know it wasnt a good thing. After my husband left me with 2 kids. I was struggling working and going to school I met a man who ran his own buissiness and helped me. I got 500 a mnth from child support and made 2500 a mnth before taxes at work. I had to pay for nursing school. I worked monday through friday 8:30 - 5:30 and went to school mon-thurs from 6-10:30. I go my RN last year in September. this man paid off my student loans, 7k in debts from credit cards, and helped me with 500 a week for just spending one day a week friday nights from 6pm - 10pm dinner and than "fun" I ended the relationship a month ago. We are still friends and talk alot but I cant get over the fact I did this. I dont regret it because he helped me set my future for me and my kids. But 2 years of this made me feel guilty! He was the 2nd person I ever been with =/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:10 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• So pay it forward down the road when you can. Womenforwomen.org is a great charity where you support a woman from a war torn country. 27 bucks a month for a year. When you can, do something like that to equal your karma. Anyway, he woudn't have done it if he didn't get something out of it. Don't worry about it.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:13 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• no but am willing to do it. If your guy likes older women have him contact me!

Answer by admckenzie at 7:16 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• That man sounds very nice. Sounds like he just wanted to help. Congradulations on the RN.
    No i wouldn't feel bad or guilty. You'rer still friends so cool.
    MommyTurtle1985

Answer by MommyTurtle1985 at 7:21 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I understand where you feel guilty because its not something everyone really does.. But you were supporting your children. In the end thats all that matters.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Aug. 21, 2009