how much do you pay y our babysitter?

per hour?

Asked by Emmalei at 12:33 PM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We have a college student who comes a few times a month to watch our kids (5 kids ages 9 to 1) and we pay her $15 an hour, and usually round up at the end of the night.

Answer by 6IrishKiddos at 2:27 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• $200 a week for 8 hrs a day

• It depends on the age of the young adult or adult watching the children. The two families that I know that have babysitters pay 3-4 dollars an hour per child. So three kids would be 9-12 dollars an hour which is really on the cheap side. If the person drives to your house, I would pay them extra for the drive and if you get them, then obviously the drive is not a factor. for one child I would not pay less than 5 dollars an hour.

Answer by mommy310 at 2:49 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• $10 / hr. shes super sweet, and does my laundry too.. she comes every thursday. Dont know what I'd do without her..

Answer by Laurakb2420 at 3:54 PM on Jun. 23, 2008