I just want it to be ova an done with!

Im 35 weeks prego i havent had any sleep in the last 2 weeks! The baby is crushin my scaitic nerve causing me alot of pain in my lower back an left hip i can barley walk! I cant go one day with out throwing up atleast once! Ive had a bad headache for a couple of days now! Ive also been having braxton hicks for about 2 weeks an there becoming painful! I have no energy! I just really want this baby out of me so i can hold him an feel better! Anyone else feel this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:17 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if you hadn't slept in two weeks you would be very close to death, it's tough but hang in there. you're so close.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:19 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• try just gently patting your baby belly. the brain will switch to that sensation instead of the thousand others going on. how about a pregnant mommy massage? you deserve one!!!! soon soon you'll be a mama and oh how you'll have your hands full of love's lever so high it will never die.

Blessings mommy!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:26 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• pregnant bellyWelcome to motherhood...

lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 7:27 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• YES!!! I feel the same way...I'm 36 weeks and I have bad pelvic pain. Can't wait till it's over!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:28 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• try sitting on all fours for a lil while helps the baby move forward so it's not sitting on that nerve anymore and if that doesnt work just push him over lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:17 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I was very lucky, my son came only 10 days earlier than he was expected, but I was not ready for it. I wanted to be pregnant longer. I had a good pregnancy. I am sorry your are experiencing these issues, but they will all be worth it when you hold that perfect little child in your arms for the first time. After birth you don't actually forget the pain and such, but those memories dull a little so the intensity of the pain is reduced in your memory. They say it's a hormone the brain puts out during times of severe pain, I would think that childbirth counts. lol
    Eco-Mother

Answer by Eco-Mother at 8:40 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• aww i know its so hard...but just hang in there! I am 37wks along today! My Son is Moving about soo much that my tummy feels like a HUGE bruise. My pelvic bone feels like it wants to snap in half. The end of pregnancy is the worst i think...But once your baby is born...it will be all worth it...so just hang in there girl!
    oxcarirenexo

Answer by oxcarirenexo at 10:09 PM on Aug. 21, 2009