I cant find where to buy it!!! AHHHHHH

dr suggested Castor oil.
well no walmart near me sells it. neither does my grocerie stores or walgreens..
where can I go to get this stuff?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:24 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Castor oil for what?? Hopefully not to try to induce labor...you'll regret it if you do. I've heard it makes you have really, really bad diarrhea on top of labor pains...Ugh...

lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 7:26 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• wow, those would have been my guesses, I have seen them there, though not all stores carry the same things, have you asked the pharmacy/pharmacist sometimes they can order it if it is requested
    sylvia-ann

Answer by sylvia-ann at 7:27 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• oh my god, your doctor recomended that?? weird!!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:27 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• You really wanna do castor oil?? Are you sure?? OK...well I have a friend who got it from Stop and Shop...the also have it at GNC I believe. You can probably find it at CVS too
    minimommy816

Answer by minimommy816 at 7:27 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• You know what My friend drank Raspberry Tea and had her baby the next day. It says right on the label it can put you into labor as a warning..it worked for her and it tastes WAY better than castor oil and won't make you SH*T your brains out
    minimommy816

Answer by minimommy816 at 7:29 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• what? i drink raspberry tea daily and i'm two months away from having the baby, my tea doesn't have a warning on it
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:32 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• How do you know she didn't go over the other options with her doctor? She is asking where to buy it not asking medical advice
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:33 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• op here
    Yes We have gone over all options. they cant med. induce until 41w I am now 40w 1d..
    I have had BAAAAD poops for over two weeks now so i could care less about the poops lol
    and I have been doing the paspberry iced tea...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:37 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• the castor oil method is gross, trust me don't go there
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 7:38 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Raspberry iced tea won't help induce....raspberry leaves will.....most ras tea you buy has NO real raspberry in it. But hey, one of the other folks here is right, you are asking where to get Castor, not for medical help. Best of luck.
    Eco-Mother

Answer by Eco-Mother at 8:30 PM on Aug. 21, 2009