where do i go to get this stuff?

dr suggested Castor oil.
well no walmart near me sells it. neither does my grocerie stores or walgreens..
where can I go to get this stuff?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:26 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Health

• I was looking it up online, because for some reason I thought that Castor Oil had another name. I, unfortunately, was mistaken (sorry!), but it looks like you can buy it online. I didn't see any sites for Walgreens, Wal-Mart, Osco, etc. All of the sites were for online stores. Looks like that's probably going to be your best bet.
    amy5272

Answer by amy5272 at 7:38 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• When you looked at walmart, did you check where they have the stomach stuff...immodium, laxatives and that stuff...it's usually on the bottom shelf. I find it at my local grocery store and pharmacy.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 8:07 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I know my local wal-mart carries it in the pharmacy...but it is usually hidden
    Mommy2AAA

Answer by Mommy2AAA at 10:41 PM on Aug. 21, 2009