Why do you never ask about the husbands?

Or fathers?
Unless you're asking about child support?

I've noticed that in the submissive wives threads, no one ever asks about submissive husbands. In PA threads, it is only questioned how much the father makes..or contributes. Same with household chores and child care.

Is it really always about the mom?

kk_bella

Asked by kk_bella at 7:26 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• huh?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:28 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I think so cause so few men in the realm of our country do 24 hour child care and 24 hour chores and other jobs too.
    Anonymous

• Well we are on cafemom, so it is all about us, unless we need to vent or have a question about the other half....

As for moms, most of us do all the things, I am lucky to have a hubby that makes the money and does things around the house or with the children that I dont expect.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:36 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Hmmm, well my first thought is that we are on a website called cafeMOM. No brainer really.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:37 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I wouldnt ever dare call my dh submissive..lol... I just think Im pretty lucky.. My dh makes the money, does quite a bit of the cooking, the grocery shopping, and drops off and picks up the dry cleaning, handles all the bills, takes care of the yards and helps out with ds. Either he or I will take ds to school and pick him up, just depends. I mostly do it, but if dh is in town, he is working from home, so there are often times he will do it as well.
    I wont let him touch the laundry around here, unless it's washing towels. lol
    Matter of fact, he's at the grocery store and pharmacy right now picking up a script for ds and grabbing a few things we need for the weekend..
    He's the best.. :)
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 7:59 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• You're thinking too far out of the box again dear... most people simply haven't the experience or imagination to tax themselves with the notion of 'submissive man' beyond money.
    HollyLucination

Answer by HollyLucination at 8:01 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I think my bf does enough around here. He works more than he has to and does do all the yard work and fixing stuff that's broke around here. I don't really care if he washed dishes or not. I'm home. I can do it....it's not that hard.
    officerjoeys

Answer by officerjoeys at 8:07 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I can tax myself with the experience and imagination to shock the masses and then some, but the idea of my dh being a "submissive" just doesnt do it for me at all.
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 2:39 PM on Aug. 22, 2009