What do you think of the Democrats ?

.....Leaving the Republicans out of the initial draft of the Health Care Proposal, and now needing to blame them for not going along and all the pee brains asking what Repubs would propose?

Why ask now?

mustbeGRACE

Asked by mustbeGRACE at 7:42 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Actually, the question has been asked many times all along.

Grace, this is just a pot-stirrer question. But: a plague on both political houses. Stop pushing party agendas and think about what's best for YOUR GRANDMOTHER. YOUR CHILD. That's what should be at the forefront of every lawmaker's mind, I don't care what party they are.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:49 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• How about dismissing Republican Ammendments, debates, and proposals? Nancy 'the ultimate hypocrite' Pelosi is the ... Republicans were not the BEST leading up to 2006, but Democrats must have thought they could get by with the bare minimum on ethics when they named Pelosi, Speaker of the House... She has no ethics, no standards, no morals. She is a hypocrite, she is a liar, she has a deep rooted liberal agenda that leaves out individuals and caters to her special interest groups. SHE is giving liberal a horrible name.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:53 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• "She is a hypocrite, she is a liar, she has a deep rooted liberal agenda that leaves out individuals and caters to her special interest groups. SHE is giving liberal a horrible name."

Surprise, surprise: I agree with you.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:54 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Obama Team Makes Early Efforts to Show Willingness to Reach Out to Republicans Jan 20,2009

They don't want health care reform. But Americans want a bipartisan bill. The republicans want to see Obama fail, and don't care about the average citizen.

You know Grace, you are ONE OF THEM!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Do you offer health care to you employees GRACE?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:02 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Whats wrong with the democrats??? thats a loaded question.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:06 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• What do I think about the democrats? I think I like them. Go Dems!
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 8:57 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• 7:01 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 by: Anonymous~~~~ Wow I didn't know they conducted a study like that! I care a lot about the average citizen and even the ones below them. That is why I donate money and volunteer ( Habitat for Humanity, Homeless shelters, I donate boxed and can goods, I also helped organize and deliver food to the needy for Thanksgiving.)
    ____________________
    My personal Opinion on the "everyday" Dem that I have personally talked to face to face. (not including the women on here) are very smug sipping their over priced coffee and and more then always order delivery and brag about the one box more of stuffing they donated then I. The ones I know personally are also great drinking buddies and have the funniest conspiracy theories.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Funny....I don't drink alcohol or drink coffee. Perhaps we just don't know each other Anon. But I'm too busy to be smug. Especially since I can't afford over priced coffee and if I am not working I am with my child. Smug? No. Busy, yes. Maybe you just don't hang with good people in general and it has nothing to do with political affiliation and everything to do with just the type of person you are. I like my conservative friends. They are a hoot.  Of course they are not drinking over priced coffee either.  They are just trying to raise their kids and pay their bills just like me.

frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 10:07 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• as a whole, i think they are as messed up & ignorant as the Republicans, as a whole, in government.

things will never get better till BOTH sides stop acting like children & COOPERATE to get the country back on track.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:08 PM on Aug. 21, 2009