Who was in the delivery room with you for fun or support?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:09 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in General Parenting

• just my DH.... but my Mom, Dad, in laws, and son were in/out for baby #2's birth. I am super shy/modest/private.... I didn't even want DH looking "down there".... he was up with me holding my hand and talking to me and stuff
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 8:11 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• With my first baby there was my mom and my DH, with the other 2 it was just my hubby!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:12 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• each time i had my SO and my mom and my MIL they were all there for fun and support
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 8:16 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• dh and 50 nurses and doctors i gave birth at 23 weeks
    toledoohiomom

Answer by toledoohiomom at 8:17 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• My SO and MIL and SIL.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:17 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• just my mom for the delivery of my 1st. with my 2nd my hubby was in iraq so my mom and my best friend were there but ended up with a c-section and just my mom was allowed in.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:18 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• My daughter's father. He was the only one I allowed in the room from the moment we walked into the hospital until the baby was born.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:19 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• My mother, my baby's father and my best friend. In retrospect I feel kinda bad for my friend having been there, even though she insisted, because I am sure she didnt want to see all that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:20 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Baby #1 ~ husband
    Baby #2 ~ husband
    Baby #3 ~ husband, 21 yr old daughter (baby #1), 14 yr old son (baby #2), my mom & dad
    Baby #4 ~ (emerg c-sec) no one but staff
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 9:12 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• well I had an emergency c-sec, but before that I had already decided that NO ONE was gonna be there, except for my husband, the doctor, and a nurse. And DH was gonna stand by my head.

blech!!
    p3rdone

Answer by p3rdone at 11:03 PM on Aug. 21, 2009