Should he resign yet?

My fav gov...since losing Palin of course!

COLUMBIA, S.C. – South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford took dozens of undisclosed flights on private planes since taking office in 2003 despite a state law requiring him to report who paid for the travel, an Associated Press investigation has found.

The AP discovered 35 flights Sanford took on private planes that he did not list on state ethics forms or campaign reports. The flights are noted on Sanford's official calendars, obtained by the AP through a Freedom of Information request.

State law requires elected officials to disclose gifts received in a day worth $25 or more and "anything of value" over the course of a year worth at least $200 "if there is reason to believe the donor would not give the thing of value" but for the public official's position.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090821/ap_on_re_us/us_sc_governor_flights

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 8:18 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• He should have when he got caught. Unlike dems who then elect them to a second term. Or in the case of killer Kennedy, for LIFE.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:24 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

Do you call Laure Bush KILLER lady Bush? o right, so STFU with that killer crap! Wasn't it YOU who said, it was a car accident she was young.....there were no charges???? well th esame applies!

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:26 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• He should have resigned. Yes Clinton did get reelected, but the American people were able to seperate a good president from a bad husband. Sanford has been a bad husband and a bad governor. Clinton never charged flights to visit his mistresses on the countries dime--Sanford did this to his state. Therein lies the difference. Clinton screwed his wife over--Sanford screwed his state over while screwing his wife over.
    As for your other comments about killers--you are always crying about leaving the past in the past. You really should practice what you preach.
    Oh, wait--sorry, I forgot. You can't! It is part of being a conservative.
    PsWifey

Answer by PsWifey at 8:30 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• LET. IT. GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you're sounding like sanford's jilted ex-lover!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Does it take much effort to be such a rude, hateful person sweet? I feel sorry for you.  It's obvious you don't have a very fulfilling life.

MemawBrie

Answer by MemawBrie at 8:33 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• LET. IT. GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're sounding like sanford's jilted ex-lover!

No way, I am not letting go til he LEAVES office. Cheating was the LEAST of his offenses! and besides I want him jobless so when I pitch him my death match idea he'll bite (he'll need divorce money )

I am hoping for a steel cage match between Sanford, Edwards, Ensign and Gingrich......at the end, whoever is left standing can show their faces every now and again. The other three must move to Iraq, for  years

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:35 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Does it take much effort to be such a rude, hateful person sweet? I feel sorry for you. It's obvious you don't have a very fulfilling life.

How is this rude or hateful? and No, it doesn't take much effortstick out tongue mini

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:36 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• No u STFU. Laura was a teenager who had an ACCIDENT. kennedy drove into a river and left her to die. He didn't want busted for her being pregnant. And he was married at the time. Totally different situations and if your not smart enough to see the difference then your even dumber than I thought,
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:37 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

DEAD IS DEAD! And she left the scene as well.....

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:39 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Clinton never charged flights to visit his mistresses on the countries dime--

Maybe not but he did try to get all his criminal defenses paid by the public dime.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:41 PM on Aug. 21, 2009