Why does Mike Huckabee hate America?

So, I totally have an old man crush on Mike Huckabee (shh, its a secret) But he is ON FOREIGN soil downing American policy, where are all the conservatives yelling and foaming at the mouth like when you did because Obama apologizing about former American foreign policy was Un-American???

Where are the "PATRIOTS"?????? Is it only "bad" when a democrat does it? Or Just specifically President Obama??

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 8:22 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Exactly Sweet! Do as I say and not as I do seems to be the new conservative motto.
    PsWifey

Answer by PsWifey at 8:26 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Plenty of Patriots are now downing American policy on our own soil now.. Someone has to speak after the Obama apology tour.,
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:28 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

Totally not answering the question. Why is it OK for him to go there and talk negatively about our policies? and just so YOUR aware, many thought APOLOGIES were the LEAST that were in order after the last admin.

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:30 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• You are one tweaked individual. There is a BIG difference between denouncing everything America stands for, and denouncing the anti-American socialist regime that is currently holding us hostage.

You're a loyal democrat, though, so I can understand how a twisted mind like yours can spin things until they suit your purpose.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:30 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• When he comes home, I'm mailing him a Dixie Chicks cd
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:31 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• You are one tweaked individual. There is a BIG difference between denouncing everything America stands for, and denouncing the anti-American socialist regime that is currently holding us hostage. You're a loyal democrat, though, so I can understand how a twisted mind like yours can spin things until they suit your purpose.

LOL..Your spinning! The Obama admin is NOT anti-American. The Bush admin F'ed up royally with foreign policy and alot of the world was HATING us.....YOU are not being held hostage because another party is in offive! That is the American way, WHY we hold elections. Thank God there are more of ME than there are of YOU

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:33 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• LOL..Your spinning! The Obama admin is NOT anti-American. The Bush admin F'ed up royally with foreign policy and alot of the world was HATING us.....YOU are not being held hostage because another party is in offive! That is the American way, WHY we hold elections. Thank God there are more of ME than there are of YOU

Yes, I agree Sweet, thankfully.....

Huckabee has a great smile and dimples-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 8:41 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• There are more of you?? God, I hope they're not members of Cafemom. There are enough drama whores here already.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:44 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Huckabee is no longer an elected official. Obama is the PRESIDENT of the United States. Obama is in a much higher position than Huckabee and thus is going to be held to a higher standard.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:56 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

There are SOME on CM but even more that voted...us "whores" got Barack Obama elected!! Go us Go us Go us Go us!!!!

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:56 PM on Aug. 21, 2009