when its time do they start acting up?

Im full term already and I have lost my mucus plug today. anyways, this whole pregnancy has been a normal emotional roller coaster,actually it was only in the fist 5months. and then nothing has happened. I have been emotional free! I have had the same emotions that I had b4 I was pregnant. But today, has been the first day since I was 5months, that I can't control my emotions! today I have cried more then once, lost my temper with my husband 3 times(and I have alot of patients), been unusually happy, and then unusually sad. Could this be that I'm very close to labor? my mother told me that she was very emotional (Like I am today) 2 or 3 days b4 she broke her water with me (Im the oldest). SO what do ya'll think?
P.S. I'm 37wks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:28 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• and my mother went into labor with me at 37wks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Would like to know myself! I'm almost 37 weeks and this past week I have been sad, angry(unusual for me) and without patience. Maybe it's just anxiety that we want the baby to be here already!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:52 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I can relate! I'm 35 weeks, and crazy emotional. It's like PMS on crack. I also was hoping that it meant my hormones were all unbalanced and gearing up for the birth. But honestly, I don't think there is any way to know or make that link between being emotional and going into labor. Some women are, some women aren't. Everyone is different. If you lost your mucous plug, that means things are happening so congrats! Enjoy this special time - your baby will be here before you know it (although right now it might seem like an eternity....) :D GL!
    joshuasmommy327

Answer by joshuasmommy327 at 10:01 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Yup- hormones are attacking your body! lol Something is going on- but that doesn't mean your going to be in labor soon... this just means that your body is making changes and readying itself.

I was an angry bear for about 2 days, roughly a week before my second child was born. I was just MAD. No reason... but stay out of my way! It went away on its own... but it was very noticeable.

Hormones are funky things.
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 10:06 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I was a wreck for a week or so before I had my daughter, I was 41 weeks though and very anxious. It is mainly hormones. I never went into labor, they had at do a c-section on me so I don't know if the mood swings have anything to do with labor.
    reava

Answer by reava at 10:13 PM on Aug. 21, 2009