business idea what do you think

i was reading all of the crazy weird craving we pregnany women get and i want to know why there isnt a food line that creates these kinds of foods for pregnant women like get tv dinners for preggos that are the weird and unusal stuff that taste good to us at the time. we can call it pickles n icecream. would you buy the foods?

ggiovanni

Asked by ggiovanni at 8:29 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• LOL! Sure. I always thought that someone should market chocolate covered Funyons for PMS food!!!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:19 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I think your market would be too small for pre-packaged cravings foods. Each woman has different cravings, and it can be satisfied by buying the items separately. I actually don't know of a single woman that wanted pickles and ice cream while she was pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:44 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• with one of my kids I wanted cold hamburger pickles on top of hot pizza but im not sure if all pregnant women crave the same thing. Maybe open up a little deli so they can order what they want but it better be in a grocery store so you can have easy access to all kinds of foods!
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 9:52 PM on Aug. 21, 2009