What is the weirdest/ugliest name you've ever heard?

I was invited to a childs b-day party and one of the children there was named Slutie.... Yeah Pronounced Slutty... I was like OMG! This child wasn't from an immigrant family or anything. I Know some foreign names may sound weird to us but she wasnt. Nor was her family. I Dont know how her mother/father came up with this name but I thought it was awful. Just cause it's spelled different doesnt make it less of an ugly word! poor little girl

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:36 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wow!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:37 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Oh My! That is quite a name for a child... Well My friend named her Daughter Violence.... She said she thought it was cute for a little girl. I dont think Violence is a very good name for a child... Considering what it means.
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 8:38 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Well, now it's slutie
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:38 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Slutie and Violence? I wonder if they know Chlamydia!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:40 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• oh my goodness
    BriHan06

Answer by BriHan06 at 8:41 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I've known a tequila, which I don't think is really all that great to name a child. I've known a maryjuana (pronounced marijuana apparently the mother thought by changing the i to a y it made the name ok) and just recently I met a shameesha (pronounced sha me sha with the long a sound) Not necessarily bad, it just sounds retarded. Even the girl asked when introducing herself to be called meesh which I guess is a nickname thats stuck throughout the years. Meesh isn't much better in my opinion but its more acceptable as a nickname then someone's actual name.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 8:46 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• badSlutie? Seriously? I would have asked the parents why they named their child that. Too bad kids cant legally change their names when theyre young if their parents give them something ridiculous like that. Personally, though, Ive never met anyone with an ugly name (I've just heard about the stupid celebrity parents giving kids names and Pilot Inspecktor and whatnot)

AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 8:56 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

I knew a little girl named that..it was so said. she was in my cousins kindergarten class. and the teacher gave her a nickname b/c she didn't like the name
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 8:56 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Harry Peters...and mom worked with Ben Dover...talked to a lady named Cinderella! Not as bad as some of the others...but I don't think they are great!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 10:28 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• La-a, how do you pronounce that? I'll give you a hint, the dash is not silent. How stupid is that now we're using punctuation marks in names?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on Aug. 21, 2009