figners, toes, eyelashes, tongue, and anything else, keeping them crossed

Im full term already and I have lost my mucus plug today. anyways, this whole pregnancy has been a normal emotional roller coaster,actually it was only in the fist 5months. and then nothing has happened. I have been emotional free! I have had the same emotions that I had b4 I was pregnant. But today, has been the first day since I was 5months, that I can't control my emotions! today I have cried more then once, lost my temper with my husband 3 times(and I have alot of patients), been unusually happy, and then unusually sad. Could this be that I'm very close to labor? my mother told me that she was very emotional (Like I am today) 2 or 3 days b4 she broke her water with me (Im the oldest). SO what do ya'll think?
P.S. I'm 37wks and my mother had me at 37wks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:41 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well, there's no way for us to know. Not until that belly starts contracting! Congrats and Best Wishes! I hope you have a beautiful birth experience!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:43 PM on Aug. 21, 2009