Pain during sex?

I have a sharp pain on my right side (3 in down 1 in right of my belly button). It started both times my hubby and I were having sex, and I've been having the pain all day today too. I shouldn't be ovulating yet, I'm only on day 9 of my cycle..

Any idea what this is? I go to my fertility doc Monday, but I'm just curious. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Health

• Talk to your doctor about Endometriosis. If you are having to go to fertility doctor, then this is something you may have to deal with. Research it. This can cause major infertility depending on the severity of scar tissue.

Plus, it's painful. The period pains, the sex pains, it's just bad. Seriously, talk with the doctor.
    Gypsy98

Answer by Gypsy98 at 8:53 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I have cysts in my ovaries that pain me during sex on occasion. You could get an ultra sound done.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on Aug. 21, 2009