Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pain during sex?

I have a sharp pain on my right side (3 in down 1 in right of my belly button). It started both times my hubby and I were having sex, and I've been having the pain all day today too. I shouldn't be ovulating yet, I'm only on day 9 of my cycle..

Any idea what this is? I go to my fertility doc Monday, but I'm just curious. Thanks!

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Health

Answers (2)
  • Talk to your doctor about Endometriosis. If you are having to go to fertility doctor, then this is something you may have to deal with. Research it. This can cause major infertility depending on the severity of scar tissue.

    Plus, it's painful. The period pains, the sex pains, it's just bad. Seriously, talk with the doctor.

    Answer by Gypsy98 at 8:53 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

  • I have cysts in my ovaries that pain me during sex on occasion. You could get an ultra sound done.

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.