What were the signs that you noticed around the age of 1 for autism?

I'm just wondering what some signs are besides the not responding to name or no eye contact.

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I do not know to much about infants and autism but I do know a lot about children and autism. Maybe together, we can figure out some of your questions. You can send me a message if you like.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:09 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• my 3 yr old is in the process of being checked out for autism...... shes very withdrawn from other kids, doesnt make much eye contact, has lost many of her words (she was able to count to 10, name body parts, colors and shapes and now can not) she will also take anything (and just about everything) and line them up. the speech therapist (for what we thought was just a speech delay) noticed alot of this and said many of these things are red flags
    katelynsmom22

Answer by katelynsmom22 at 10:13 AM on Aug. 22, 2009