HELPPPPPP!!

OKAY I'M 27 WEEKS AND I HAVEN'T REALLY FELT MY BABY MOVE AS MUCH THIS LAST 2 DAY SHES MOVING JUST NOT A WHOLE LOT AND PLUS THAT my tummy hurts like around my belly button area????has anybody every when threw this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• call the dr! baby should be moving a lot and like she always is not less they move ;less when they r due!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:31 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• lay down put ur feet up, and get a glass of coke and put it in the freezer for about 30 mins and the put ice in the cup take it to your room, and lay down while u drink it. don't have anything on when u do this, just stay focused on u baby's movement. she should start moving with in 15mins. this is what the ppl at the er told me to do. and plus ur baby probably found a spot that she like and got comffy.but do this is ur really worried
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:31 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• LAY ON UR LEFT SIDE NOT UR BACK AND NOT UR RIGHT!!! GET SOMETHING SWEET TO DRINK MAKE IT COLD TOO! laying on ur left is what i was told it helps a lot if ur baby doesnt start moving with in 15 mins call ur dr or the hospital to see if they want u to get checked out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Babies sleep, go through active phases and go through restful phases. if you are still feeling movement she is fine! I used to say that some days my daughter would be practicing her kickboxing and others it was tai chi!
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 9:57 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• you should be feeling 10 movements (not just kicks but rolling and changing position, too) in 2 hours at this point. count them. if it is less, call l&d.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:41 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Drink a large glass of OJ and lay on your left side. This is what my OB told me to do when I called! Worked like a charm!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 6:07 PM on Aug. 22, 2009