Swine Flu vaccine? Give to my kids ages 4 and 6?

Recently I was told that out doctor would be offering the swine flu vaccine to his patients. A friend told me he felt all his patients should have it. Now this is a VERY CONSERVATIVE doctor. One whom I have had arguements with about giving antibotics, fever etc. so the fact that he is firmly behind it alarms me because as far as I know this vaccine has not been tested on children yet. What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Health

• HELL NO. my child is NOT a test monkey. what if it hurts him? who are u goin to blame besides the dr? URSELF! dont do it . i hate new vaccines! all they want to do is drug ur kids up with shit now a days. they dont know if it could mess up their brain in anyway and y take the chance.
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 9:42 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I wouldn't have anything to do with that vaccine. It's too new. My family is no one's guinea pig.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I would have to say no. The regular influenza vaccine sure but the Swine Flue is so unpredictable the CDC changes their statements everyday regarding it. Not to mention, the strain has already mutated from its original form.
    ajw1980

Answer by ajw1980 at 10:58 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Not a chance in hell!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:36 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• NOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 8:43 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• No way! Not for my family!
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 12:49 AM on Aug. 23, 2009

• If you choose to get it, have your doctor order single dose preservative free vaccines. The flu vaccine this year has themerisol/mercury.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:05 PM on Aug. 23, 2009