What's ur food weakness?

Something you just LOVE and know you shouldn't have for whatever reason... and while we're at it... go ahead and state the reason that you think you shouldn't have it.

rachel92782

Asked by rachel92782 at 9:42 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Right now, I'm having a fresh from the oven hot fudge brownie w/ a big side of Breyers Coffee icecream. Divine.
    Why should I not have it? hmm. I can't think of one reason why I SHOULD. lol Fattening. Sugary. blah blah blah. The list goes on. lol But it's soooooo GOOD!
    rachel92782

Answer by rachel92782 at 9:44 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Peanut butter m&m's!!! I love it!!! But I never buy them because I know I will eat the whole bag...
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 9:44 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• 3 grill cheese b.l.t.so freakin good.i shouldnt have it because ...um....cant think of a reason.im 39 weeks pregnant fuck why i shouldnt have what i crave for lol...
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 9:54 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Bread and pasta. but it puts on the weight fast!!! Haven't had pasta in so long.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• strawberry or cherry cheesecake, i will leave it in the fridge with a fork in it and eat the whole thing

there is NO reason to eat cheesecake!!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:59 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 10:33 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Chocolate chip cookies. Once a friend and I were drinking and baking christmas cookies, and we ate half of those Nestle tollhouse refridgerated dough containers, worth of cookies...YUM!!!
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 10:42 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• lol i love this question.
    rachel92782

Answer by rachel92782 at 10:52 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• CHOCOLATE!!!! Shouldn't have it because once I start eating it, I don't want to stop.
    jucyfrut

Answer by jucyfrut at 10:55 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Chocolate and cheese. Not together. I love chocolate anything and I love cheese on anything or by it self. I definitely could lose a few pounds.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 11:00 PM on Aug. 21, 2009