What's your favorite face...

that your baby made growing up ? Like they have the little make a circle with their mouth face or when they wrinkle up their little nose and make a scrunchie face lol.
What about the first time trying new food's face like sour tasting food haha so funny!
or the going po0-poo face haah!

I think mine were all of the above...what about you?

geminisummerz

Asked by geminisummerz at 9:42 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i can't even pick one... all the faces he makes are so cute! I do like the face he makes when he first starts eating a popsicle or ice cream. it's so cold so he makes a face where his eyebrows are frowning, his nose is wrinkled, and his lips pucker out
    isamari

Answer by isamari at 9:51 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Pictures! We need to see pictures of those adorable faces.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I agree, especially the mouth thing. My daughter sticks out her tongue like she's trying to lick something when she makes that face..It's sooo cute. I used to love when my son did that.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 10:36 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Courtney is 2 months old and my favorite is her wide open mouth smile when she sees me!! It melts my heart EVERYTIME!!! Cody is 17 months and my all time favorite was when he was a newborn and made that circle with his lips as if to say "ooo"!
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 10:50 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I loved it when they were newborn and while they were sleeping they would smile. My Mom always said they were talking to the angels.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:07 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• when my DD was a newborn she did what we call the "Zoolander" pose (its the same o mouth thing y'all are talking about). i took so many pictures of that face b/c it cracks me up!

my favorite face she makes right now is her "seriously, stop taking pictures of me" face haha. its got so much embarrassment & attitude in it for a one year old...i cant help but laugh.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:19 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• What melts my heart is when any of my babies faces were perfectly relaxed and their little mouths were partially opened. Their perfect little cupid bows would be so kissable and their sweet breath would be coming out in short little bursts. Ah the sweetness of babies. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:27 AM on Aug. 22, 2009