I just dont get it

What do you think about this? We are in recession, the economy is hurting, there are homeless people and little kids going to bed without dinner, gas is outrageous, food is expensive, people losing their jobs or getting laid off everyday and everything else that is going on and what did I read in the newspaper the other day that really pissed me off? My state is getting 5.4 million dollars stimilus money to do what? To fix the forrests that got damaged by the ice storms!! How f'd is that? The trees are more important than people. We also got a lot of money for the city next to me to make it more attractive. I just dont get it oh yeah our school got so many thousands to do whatever with so they are upgrading to new computers when the ones they have is only 2 years old. Why is the money towards things that we dont have to have instead of helping the more important situations at hand?

heavenlypeace

Asked by heavenlypeace at 9:46 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• i know it isnt right one bit, we are fortunate and there are those that are greedy
    momupnorth

Answer by momupnorth at 11:53 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Thanks to Obama,, every one is hurting---or soon will be. Vote Republican next time!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 AM on Aug. 23, 2009