If you had an ALL natural birth ...

(no drugs, minimal interventions, etc. etc.)
Would you do it again?

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 9:46 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes yes yes yes. I intended to be a drugged as legally possible with my first, but then when I was in labor I thought, "well, what's the big deal? Where's the intolerable pain?" It was like mentrual cramps coming and going. I could handle that. In fact I did, with all 3 children, and 2 were induced with drugs.
    flatlanderjenn

Answer by flatlanderjenn at 9:53 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Yes, I will do it again! I was just for 4 hours in labor and the pain wasn't too bad for me!
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 9:48 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• mine was all natural... it was hard but i will do it again when the time comes
    isamari

Answer by isamari at 9:52 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• NOPE! I can't have any more kids as I have my tubes tied, but after my second son was born I swore off natural birth forever. LOLLL My other five I had epidurals. The reason being, I gave birth to a 10 pd 4 oz baby that should have come out riding a bike LOL That was the worst pain i had ever incurred and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Call me a big baby, but there's no way i'd ever do that again.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 9:54 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• riding a bike!! loL!!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 10:01 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Yes. The epi sucked for me both times.
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 10:01 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• i wanted to push out my kids with no meds but i HAd to have 2 c sections i dont care for a needle in my spine! hell i asked them not to give me one when i went into labor with my daugher but she was butt 1st so i had to have an epidural lol. but coming off of it was hell and then with my son i had a spinal which was worse then the epidural so if i had a choice i wouldnt have had pain meds. my mom had 6 with no pain meds my sister had her daughter w/o one my other sister was in early labor which i dont know if that makes more pain or not but she had one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• When I delivered my 1st all natural, I swore I'd never do it again! My next two were delivered with an epidural and the difference for me was this...I was able to enjoy the last two deliveries. I was able to talk and watch and cry out of joy, not pain!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Yes, all 3 natural, and I would do it all over again but I don't think my Hubby would like it much since he had a vasectomy last yr,lol... So no more for us but I would go back and have them all over again, all natural!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:04 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Nope - I would want the epidural.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:25 AM on Aug. 22, 2009