For Georgia Moms?

I know nothing about Georgia, except for college basketball Georgia Bulldogs. Which area in Georgia has the best school system good neighborhood? My dh is relocating for a job with excellent pay and benefits. We're looking into northeast area?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hi I am a Georgia mom, however I am on the WEST side of Atlanta. I am not real sure if I would know what to tell you! Other than be prepared for HUMIDITY and hardly ever any snow!!! Welcome to the state. I am sure where ever your husband is relocating to...job...that someone there would be able to share a little. You could try researching online. Sorry I am not much help, but welcome to the state!!!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 10:17 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I am also from Ga. I live closer to Athens then Atlanta, in Loganville. My daughter isn't school age yet :( I love this area though because it isn't IN the city so it's a lot quieter :)

Good Luck with your move!!!!

Christina Dennis
    Work From HOme
    Daily Pay & Benefits Incl
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 9:30 AM on Aug. 22, 2009