What do you do for fun.......that makes you happy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• whats that mean?no i'm kidding, when the kids are asleep i pull out a book and read. thats about it, even though i don't really consider it "fun" more something i like to do.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:11 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I would love to take my family back to Disney. We are big fans of Disney. But, for now, watching my son grow is fun enough.
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 10:13 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• i paint..oh its sooo relaxing. i loove it..its my fav hobby of mine. i usually get to do it everyday or at least every other day. right now im making a sorta "mural" type painting on my bathroom walls. its amazingggggg
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 10:40 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• reading.. suduko puzzles.... scrapbooking... going to the park/zoo/family places with family... oh dont forget cafemom! lol...
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:47 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I love swimming with my kids. Just watching them learn new swimming strokes is amazing. Once winter gets here then I scrap book, catch up on my genealogy and read with a nice hot cup of coffee.
    lighthouse98

Answer by lighthouse98 at 10:51 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• For fun I love to go out on our jet ski's with our kids. We also go wheelin (rock crawling in our jeep) with our kids. We have 3 boys so we keep pretty active. For something relaxing I like to get in the pool and swim, of course with our boys it's not very relaxing, but a lot of fun!
    When I'm alone, while they are at school I like to nap. I can never get enough sleep.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:53 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I love playing with the kids and watching them smile :-) But what I do for ME that is my favorite is taking a nice, long, warm bath and reading trashy celeb magazines!!
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 10:55 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I love to read!
    I also love playing Latte Land here on CafeMom.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:24 AM on Aug. 22, 2009