Another DOH! Moment?

From Obama of course!

"On behalf of the American people – including Muslim communities in all 50 states – I want to extend best wishes to Muslims in America and around the world. Ramadan Kareem."

What ever happened to : God Bless
Peace be with you
Live long and prosper
Well here ya go if your interested
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2009/08/obama-ramadan-greeting-to-muslim-world.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• That wasn't a D'OH moment, that was the REAL Obama!

Just sayin! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:10 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• winkYou betcha!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• That wasn't a D'OH moment, that was the REAL Obama! Just sayin! LOL :o)

So shocked, you hate muslims

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Now see I wouldnt really have issue with this IF Obama had of truely recognized National Prayer Day.He distanced himself from it though.As well as having symbols covered while he spoke at Notre Dame and things..but he gives a five minute speech on Ramadan.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:43 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• http://www.usnews.com/blogs/god-and-country/2009/02/05/president-barack-obamas-speech-at-national-prayer-breakfast.html

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• ....And the issue is?
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 10:47 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• LMAO! Whatever. You people. Of course he extends holiday wishes, Ramadan starts tomorrow here is the US, many US Citizens are Muslim. I remember Bush doing the same thing. You all are trying to make a big deal out of nothing.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 10:49 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I don't think this is bad. Sure, you could have a good time with it and all that with all the conspiracy theories, but it was culturally appropriate. No big for me.
    He's smoked a little too much Buddha If he thinks he's going to be able to work out peace between Israel and Palestine. Both sides believe that it is prophesied that they win.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:50 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• One second of googling brought up this link, you can do further research if you wish Bush Hosts Traditional Ramadan Dinner  Duh, you can be American and not Christian, you know.

stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 10:51 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• So if he gave a speech on national prayer day then I stand corrected.

and stacy I knew gwb gave a speech too.

He did have the religious symbols covered up though to speak at notre dame ;p
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:54 PM on Aug. 21, 2009