has anyone's dh ever spanked them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• In a friendly/sexual way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• while having sex, yes. Gives you a good intense feeling!!
    Anonymous

• Well anon got my first though, are you talking about as punishment?

Hell no, and no he doesnt spank during sex either, I can see the second but not for punishment
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 10:22 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• op - here one of the groups i was in one of ladies.. said that if she gets a speeding ticket or does something like that could hurt her kids.. she felt that knowing she would get her trouble would help her act better. i think its crazy. but got me thinking abt if that if it is COMMON.. or i really hope its not
    for a dh to really spank their wife
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Spanking for discipline? NO! I outgrew being spanked like that MANY years ago...
    For fun/laughs/during sex.. YeS..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:42 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• when me and hubby gettin freaky yea and sometimes being playful.not ass punishment.he doesnt even get a chance to put me on punishment.im his equal not his child.
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 10:51 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• in a goofy way or during sex. but punishment, i'm not his kid he doesn't punish me and i don't punish him.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:03 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• He knows not to hit/spank me for punishment. Its just crazy that women put up with this kind of abuse. He is the husband you are the wife not the dad and little girl. Getting kinky in bed....SPANK ME BABY...SPANK ME!! LOL!!
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 11:45 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I did research on submission and came across a website for women who's husband's spanked them. I thought it was sick. During sex, sure, but I'm an adult, I do not need to be punished!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 12:59 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• One day my husband ask me where I was And I said out , he said out where, and I kept joking, outside. He grab me as if he were playing and threw me across his knee. I never expected him to start spanking me on my butt, hard enough for it to sting and said don't be a bad girl. I don't know if he was playing, being sexual or serious. He never did that again like that, but he does spank me during sex sometimes in a different manner though.
    mrs2323

Answer by mrs2323 at 1:54 AM on Aug. 22, 2009