when did your babys start sleeping through the night when you breast feed them just wondering cuz my son is a month old

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Month old baby sleeping through the night, most likely will not happen. They can be breast fed or formula fed doesnt matter. Most babies dont start til around 6 months, some sooner, some much later, it just depends on the baby.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 10:24 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• my son just turned 1. he is no longer breast fed, but still wakes once in the middle of the night
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 10:40 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Not until 5 mos.! IT was the longest, most exhausting 5 mos. of my life.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 10:41 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• My son is almost 16months and he still wakes up at least once!! Each child is different though. It will eventually get better though, that is what got me through:)
    team21

Answer by team21 at 10:43 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Depends on the baby, but a lot of moms say 10-12 weeks is a magical time. It was for me and my son. He was brestfeeding and sleeping 6-8 hours! Remember that 6hrs is sleeping through the night to a newborn!
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 10:45 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• wow crazy 4 u he was sleeping 6 hours at 3 months while you were breastfeeding thats the type of answers i was looking for

katieBennett

Answer by katieBennett at 11:06 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Baby's take a long time to really sleep through the night. It's normal for adults to wake twice at night and go back to sleep. It's a matter of them getting old enough to sooth themselves back to sleep.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Aug. 22, 2009