How do u feel about a BISEXUAL mother?

I have been attracted to women for some time now. Tried to deny it for a long time. Finally gave in and here I am..a happy 25 year old Mother of 2 young boys who is engaged to a man and attracted to women. He's ok with my attraction although he has put limits to what I can do with a woman and when..which is fine with me. I don't want to put a strain in our relationship. I can be attracted to another woman and not pounce on her. I dont do anything in front of my children by the way..just throwing that out there before someone writes something along the lines of "How dare u subject ur children to that"..well I don't. When they get older and more mature I will explain sexuality. Anyway my point is this..I have had plenty of ppl tell me "U have children. Ur a bad influence for ur sexuality"...so I'm asking you..the readers..not like it'll change the way I am..just wondering if there are any ppl out there as open-minded as me.

prcd_n_tatd

Asked by prcd_n_tatd at 10:31 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• When house is filled with love, it is as natural as breathing. When a house if filled with hate, it's hell on earth. It doesn't matter what and how a home is made as longs as it's happy
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 11:07 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• My dad gave me some very good advice when I asked him what being bisexual meant. He said "That just means that you have twice as many chances of getting a date on the weekend!"

: )
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:33 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• sorry, not as open minded. I don't think bisexual exists; I think it is greedy or a stop over on the way to gay town. (yes that is a Sex and the City quote, sorry)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I really like that answer!! Now I have a better comeback for all the nasty comments I get..Thanx caitxrawks
    prcd_n_tatd

Answer by prcd_n_tatd at 10:36 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• PRCD...I know you personally so this is biased but You are a wonderful mother. Just b/c your bisexual it doesn't define who you are or what you are capable of doing.
    Darlinree

Answer by Darlinree at 10:37 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• You're very welcome. It's tough being "out" as a bi woman, especially as a mom I'd think. I was friends with a tooooooon of bi girls in high school. I see absolutely nothing wrong with it, you can't help who you're attracted to and denying it will only cause you pain in the end, you know?
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:38 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I'm not gay..I enjoy both men and women but if I had to choose it would be my man!! for sure
    prcd_n_tatd

Answer by prcd_n_tatd at 10:38 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Well I'm bisexual and I'm in an open marriage. I currently have a boyfriend instead of a girlfriend. And like you, sexual acts are kept beyond the eyes of our children. I'm very happy with my relationships. If you even need anyone to talk to, drop me a line.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 10:39 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Anon 1035, your humor isn't appreciated. I don't think it's a stop over to gay town. I think Prcd is honest enough to admit that she is sexually attracted and could fall in love with either sex.
    Darlinree

Answer by Darlinree at 10:40 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I have a hard time believing anyone is really bisexual, I mean I think anyone can recognise an attractive quality about both sexes but, the whole bisexual thing- I don't know it seems like an excuse to be extremely sexual
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on Aug. 21, 2009