For those who have a specific order of things to do during a beauty regime, when during that time, do you brush your teeth?

For example: I take my shower, and I brush my teeth after I put my underwear and bra on, but before I get dressed all the way. It's cause I tend to get messy with the toothpaste, which can stain a shirt. What about you?

mumma28

Asked by mumma28 at 10:39 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I shower in the morning, wrap my head in a towel, put my undergarments on, dry my hair and then brush my teeth. At night I wash my face, brush my teeth, floss and get into bed. Read for a bit then turn out the lights
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 12:08 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I bathe at night. When I wake, I brush my teeth, wash my face, do make-up, then get dressed. During all this I entertain my 6 mos. old!
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 10:41 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• i brush my teeth in the shower. i take a shower in the morning, and before i go to bed.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:43 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• lol ive never been a beauty kinda person. I dont even wear makeup.. But my Mother on the other hand... Sheesh she is another story. She will take a shower, put on her undergarmets, then her pants... She will brush her teeth, dry her hair, then style it however she wants that day... THEN she does her makeup... Maybe plays with her hair a bit more just to make the whole thing look right... then she puts on her shirt and shoes...The end!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I take a shower in the afternoon, and brush my teeth straight away afterwards.
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 10:46 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I shower and then brush my teeth at night before bed and then brush again when I get up in the morning. I will also shower before I go anywhere for the day, as well as at night before bed. I like to be clean...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:49 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Brushing my teeth is first. At night, it's brush teeth, shower, sometimes dry hair. In the morning, it's brush teeth, wash face, and then lotion.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:50 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• brush my teeth in the shower, before bed and when i wake up in the morning...i ALWAYS shower in the morning, sometimes i dont at night tho so i just brush right before i hop into bed
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:10 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• My morning "ritual" is: get up and smoke, put the coffee on, brush my teeth, wash my face, drink the coffee, go pee, and then go from there. But those things must be done in that order. Lol.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:24 AM on Aug. 22, 2009