Does anyone watch Food Network?

What is missing? If you could ask executives at food network for a show to watch what would it be about? Would the show be for Bachelors who can't cook or family entertaining? What?

Harlem-GADiva

Asked by Harlem-GADiva at 10:43 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Entertainment

• Food for kids!!! Helping kids eat food without complaints!!!
    jenzachsam

Answer by jenzachsam at 10:45 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I actually love it as it is - my daughter and I love Bobby Flay and his mom too. I am disappointed though in his hamburger restaurant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I LOVE FOOD NETWORK!!!!!!!!
    toledoohiomom

Answer by toledoohiomom at 10:47 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• They either always have food that is like gourmet, I dont want to spend all day in the kitchen! Or shows like semi home cooking where the food is just plain weird or nasty looking. Can't they do a show for good but simple food. like a few ingredients and you're done kinda thing....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I love Food Network as well. I really enjoy Everyday Italian and Barefoot Contessa and 30 Minute Meals, and Quick Fix with Robin Miller.

I actually make some of the dishes too. Giada's cheesy tortellini bake is soo good, and so is Rachel Ray's chicken parm meatball subs! mmm
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 10:51 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• lol can't say I would see a bachelor ever watching the food network.

I love the show Chopped....isn't that on that channel
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 10:57 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I love Food Network, and now that Melissa won the next food network star contest I am looking forward to her show.
    I like to watch shows that deal with cooking for the family, cooking on a budget.
    My favorite is Paula Deen. I also like to watch Bobby Flay, Chopped, sometimes the food network challenges (depending on what it is about), sometimes Iron Chef.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:01 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• guilty here too. I love Diners, Drivins and Dives the best. I agree I would love to see someone on their target their shows to kids.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:51 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I did before we moved and decided not to get cable. Oh how I miss watching Chopped or Dinner Impossible. Though it's not on the FN, I am missing out on the new season of Top Chef too. Ugh.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:41 PM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I love the Food Network. I would say shows that cook normal, everyday foods and a show that cooks with kids and is for kids. My 13 yr old likes to cook and wants to learn to cook more but all the recipes are too complicated for him and it would be nice for a show or two that can help the tweens and teens and moms. Maybe we should email Food Network and bug them until the get a show like that.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:28 PM on Aug. 22, 2009