Means my boyfriend have been together for five years. We have a beautiful baby girl who is 4 months old. I recently found out that another female is pregnant and he can be a possbile father. I am so hurt and I can't stop thinking about it and I am very lost I don't know what to do. I feel that I should not be with him but then I feel like I should, He Denys that he is the father but in my gut I know he is.what should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• he shouldnt have been fuckin the bitch in the 1st place.i wouldnt be able to forgive my man for bein with another woman it would make me feel that he doesnt respect me or the family we built..he might be telling you different.check his phone when he least expect you too and see what hes telling her ya dig? but if you feel theres a chance that he isnt cuz bitches are evil theyll say shit like that to mess up a happy home, wait to find out the results.in the meanwhile prepare yourself for the worst this way it doesnt hit you so hard later.save your money and prepare yourself to be on your own just in case your gonna have to be.good luck mama!
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 11:19 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I don't mean to be a bitch....but after 5 years shouldn't you and he be able to make more of a permanent commitment? Unless you are say 20 and been together since you were 15. But if you are in your mid 20s it is time to say Why aren't we married yet? Or at the very least living together. Good luck with that Honey.
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 10:59 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• that is up to you. I can forgive my man for cheating ( I have twice in five years). But if he told me that a girl might be caring is baby...I don't think I could be with him. I might wait to see if it is, and maybe telling your man to rap it up if he is going to go elseware. I know that sounds bad...but you don't know what they are doing every minute of every day. I guess it's time to see how much you really love him. But let him know that if he gets cought again...your gone
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 11:03 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• we are living together, you did not help
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• You aren't going to get an answer on here from people you don't know. Everyone has their opinion and that is what you are going to get. Like the girl above, my concern would be what STD could be brought home to ME. That's something that will always be there affecting you. Now if he is another baby's dad are you prepared to deal with a half sibling, that mother, and him paying child support and all that comes along with being a dad? I've seen a lot and been through a lot and just give the hard truth.....no sense sugar coating it. You need to do what is right for YOU. Always put yourself first, because no one else will.
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 11:15 PM on Aug. 21, 2009