what could be the cause?

I have pretty much had a period for almost a year. Up til recently I bled straight through the whole month. This started in November. I lately have been bleeding for two weeks n stopping for two weeks these past two months. This month is the first month I actually had a 'normal' one week period. What do u think caused this? I am wanting to ttc around October when I can get insurance through work but dont have any yet.. Do you think I could have hurt my chances to ttc. I called some OBs offices and no one seemed to be concerned? What do you guys think?

kell1018

Asked by kell1018 at 11:19 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I would have a check-up and voice my concerns to my OBGYN. I realize that you are waiting for insurance to kick in but if you can afford it, I would do it ASAP. I hope that it is nothing but what if it is something. It would be better to find out if something is wrong and can be corrected. I don't believe that have your cycle for a year is normal.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 11:45 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• thats what i said but they said while I was leeding no one would look @ me. i just hope that there isnt like bad scar tissue n i wont be able to ttc. thank you for your answer
    kell1018

Answer by kell1018 at 12:03 AM on Aug. 22, 2009