If your boyfriend got another girl pregnant after you have a baby with him what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would break up with him.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 11:28 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Leave him. He's not worth it.
    javila

Answer by javila at 11:30 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Kick him to the curb.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• personally i have never been in this situation but i say.. dont stay with him for the baby sake, leave him and get urself tested he may have given you a STD something, and thats something to not be playing with for real!
    2.tyme.mom-2-be

Answer by 2.tyme.mom-2-be at 11:34 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• He wouldn't be my BF any more.

Answer by louise2 at 11:34 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• he'd be gone
    BandME

Answer by BandME at 11:35 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I can't honestly say, I've stayed with my husband even after I found out he was cheating. My BFF stayed with her guy after he had a baby with someone else, and she found out after she was pregnant. His daughter is like 6 months older than their son. Do what you feel is best.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 11:37 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• If he was just a boyfriend, i would probably leave him. But who knows? I've never had to walk in those shoes.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:42 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I just personally would never tolerate cheating. I think it's terribly disrespectful and I couldn't stay with someone who disrespected me that way. I have never understand why women or men stay with their partner after finding out they cheated...I just couldn't do it. But that's just me. I feel like if they cheated on you, they cannot be trusted and I would not feel comfortable raising a child and being in a relationship with someone I felt I could not trust. I'm sorry to the poster if this has happened to you, it really is a shame and you deserve much better than that. Don't feel stuck because you have his baby...just because you have a baby with someone does not mean you HAVE to continue a relationship no matter what. Ultimately it's up to you but personally I feel you owe it to yourself and your child to find someone better, someone loyal who can treat you with respect.
    javila

Answer by javila at 11:54 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• as hard as it may be for you. u have to let him go and move on. once a cheater always a cheater. before i was married i had encounter a couple of cheaters
    6lilprinces

Answer by 6lilprinces at 2:58 AM on Aug. 22, 2009