Does anyone else want to praise God with me?

Lord I want to give you thanks for all your mercy and grace you have given me and my sisters. I praise you for your faithfulness and I give you glory for bringing us here to serve you. Give us wisdom and unity Lord. We need you to fill us as we ministry and correct others in love and truth. Help us to speak for you. Remind us of your awesome scripture when we need it for our friends, family and strangers. Blessed be your name Holy and Awesome God.

JCRestoredme

Asked by JCRestoredme at 11:34 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Remind us Dear Lord of the power of our intellilect given to us in gift by You to use and learn from the writings of Your Words and to Bring Forth in Many Ways of Peace, Rest, and Love in this World and The Future World for generations to come. Amen.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• AMEN!

Dear Lord please guide us to the path of righteousness. Help us when we fail and forgive us when ask.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Thank you Lord for caring for all of our needs. Help us to grow in faith and feel your presence daily. Help us to surrender what we yet have not had unanswered. We trust in you Holy and Great God. Help us to not grow weary but always be walking by Faith. Remind us that our true homes are in heaven. Help us to not desire things that are not from you. Holy is your Name. Jehovah!
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 11:45 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Amen Lord thank you for all that you have done for us.. We thank you so much... We love you Lord Jesus
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 11:46 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Lord I worship you, I give you most High praise to your Holy & Mighty name! YOU are so amazing, so wonderful, so awesome, how I love & adore you & all that you do for your precious ones! I praise you & thank you for for incredible love, mercy & grace. Thank You Jesus for the finished work on the Cross. You did this because of LOVE and I praise you for that, I honor you & give you my heart, my soul, my mind & worship you alone for you are the one & only God of the Universe. Father I ask that you touch each heart even those that do not believe in you. May your love fall like spring rain & your grace flow like the gentle streams & your mercy move like the wind upon each heart, each soul, each mind & minister in ways they would bring many to you for you are worthy of all praise that is due to your Holy & mighty name! Your love is pure & everlasting. cont.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:55 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Thank Father God for letting me be your daughter, your child & your princess forever more! You are forever mine and I am forever yours! Blessed be the name of the Lord blessed be His Holy Name forever more! In the mighty name of your Son Jesus I do pray Amen!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:58 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• I love this song and the voices of these beautiful children bring tears to my eyes:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYi-1OmZk_U
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 1:10 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• How precious O LORD are the praises of your children to YOU!!! You inhabit them!!! Thank You so much Father for Your overwhelming love, grace, compassion, goodness, holiness, justice, power, knowledge, and strength. You blow my mind!!! Precious Jesus, You are so beautiful. Thank You for Your Living Word and for Your Holy Spirit. Thank You for leading our lives and satisfying the deepest recesses of our souls!

May our hearts and lives be a blessing to YOU; may our words be pleasing to YOU; may our praises rise up to Your holy throne like sweet smelling incense. YOU, Heavenly Father, are so worthy of our praises!
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 2:16 AM on Aug. 22, 2009