Who's your hero??

I know every one out there has a hero? Do you ever give them credit. Or let them know how much they have influenced you life? Nows your chance, profess your love for your hero now! Let them know how much they mean to you,tell us why there your hero, what made them your hero?

My hero is my husband.. corny yes.. but he to me is the best. He's 19.. same age as me. And is curently taken care of me and his ..mom..guh.. and we have a baby on the way.. and he is working his but off to give us all what we want and need. He is self-less to a fault. I wish everyone could know him the way i know him.

audreybaby

Asked by audreybaby at 11:35 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My hero is my son. He is an adult. He is calm and avoid conflict as much as he can because he knows it exists and often can not be reasoned with. He has helped me with his father, saying dad is like x walk around him there will be others like him.

I am in as much awe of my son now in his mid twenties as I was the second he was born. Hardships, accomplishments he is my son and a man. I have a son. Oh my God I am still amazed that I birthed someone like my son.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• My dad. He passed away in 1997 but he was my hero. No matter how sick he was or what he was doing he always had lunch and dinner for us. And at three everyday he made sure we had a ride home from school and something to snack on. All of my friends loved him and he would make up adventures for us to go on and he would make up stories. He was a stay at home dad, I loved it and I love him. I still miss him everyday he never got to see his granchildren : (
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 11:47 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• My husband.
    I would be a shell of a person without a soul or completely dead if it were not for him.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:21 AM on Aug. 22, 2009