What was/is your favorite/worst part of your pregnancy?

KourtneyNicole

Asked by KourtneyNicole at 11:39 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im 39 weeks and 2 days with second child favorite part for me was getting preg. :) the worst is that this takes forever to have them seems like forever!
    2.tyme.mom-2-be

Answer by 2.tyme.mom-2-be at 11:40 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Favorite part with all three was feeling them move, all the kicks, hits, stretches, I loved that. My least favorite part was morning sickness, it was terrible, I hated it and would not wish it on my worst enemy.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 11:42 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• are u pregnant?? what about ur fav and worst part?
    2.tyme.mom-2-be

Answer by 2.tyme.mom-2-be at 11:43 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• My most favorite part for all three was First Response telling me I was pregnant. The worst part in two of my pregnancies were medical scares that turned out to be not true, real blessings. My other pregnancy's worst part was when I was when I didn't feel my baby move for a bit. She was just resting to gather strength for the tough journey ahead, her birth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• yes im pregnant, 27 weeks. i love all the cute things like him stretching and moving and playing with me, but i feel so gross, tired, icky!!, stretched out, emotional. i cant wait to be over the pregnancy part, i want to meet my little prince. and i want more kids in the future BUT being pregnant isnt all that great. :)
    KourtneyNicole

Answer by KourtneyNicole at 11:46 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• My favorite part of course was feeling the baby move and kick!! Awesome feeling!! The worst was "morning sickness" (which lasted all day) and the last two months of pregnancy were miserable for me!!
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 11:47 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• oh great, im in the last 3 months of the pregnancy..ugh i hear these are the worst few months. and indeed everything is getting hard. putting on shoes, wearing pants (materity pants LOL), rolling over..what an adventure!
    KourtneyNicole

Answer by KourtneyNicole at 11:49 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• My favorite part is seeing and feeling her kick. I love watching my belly move around and I love feeling her moving around in there. It was also great to see her on the 4D ultrasound, It was so neat to see what she looks like.

My least favorite part has been the discomfort and the gas lol. I've always been very shy and would never think of passing gas in public but since I got pregnant sometimes it just escapes me and It's so embarrassing. Discomfort wise, I'm starting to feel really crampy and her feet are constantly kicking my ribcage and I wake up feeling like I've been in some sort of accident.
    javila

Answer by javila at 11:49 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• my favorite part was the second my dd came out and I could breathe again....my worst part was every second of my pregnancy. I was sick from before I found out i was pg until the day I delivered.
    ajw1980

Answer by ajw1980 at 11:50 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• least fav. is the beginning- when I feel delerious, nauseated and gross but don't look at all pregnant so I get no slack. 4 1/2 hours of pushing only to have my son vacuumed out was also a "low point" in my pregnancy:)
    My favoriate part is how much more empowered I've felt since being preg/ having a kid. I used to be afraid to talk in front of groups... not so bad anymore.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 11:54 PM on Aug. 21, 2009