Having a baby girl.. December 30th

I am due December 30th and I could really use some little girl.. infant winter clothes. Stores arent selling them yet. And i love to be prepared.Anyone getting rid of nething let me know please. And no bashing this post either. Im just a soon to be mom who needs a little bit of help.. and weve all been there. Thank you so much.
AUDREY

audreybaby

Asked by audreybaby at 11:41 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• try craigslist under free items they'll help
    2.tyme.mom-2-be

Answer by 2.tyme.mom-2-be at 11:43 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• try garage sales, resale shops, or consignment stores. Also, when your baby is just born, lonsleeved onesies and a lot of blankets will suffice. Zip up pajamas, etc are good to have as well. You're little peanut won't need to wear (or be able to fit into) a big winter coat and boots. I had my son in November (I live in Wisconsin- where it is very cold) and we were okay. Didn't spend much time going outside with our infant except to go in and out of the car. Most of the car seats now enable you to eject the entire seat with baby in it- so you don't have to worry about freezing plastic touching your baby. Hope this helps.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 11:47 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• Pm me and I'll see what I can do to help-yes we've all been there-where are you located?
    nursenaenae

Answer by nursenaenae at 12:12 AM on Aug. 22, 2009