How much does your SO/DH trust you when it comes to other guys?

My fiance trusts me like crazy. He knows I'm shy about my body and sex so he doesn't even worry about it. There are guys that live in our apartment building who are ALWAYS talking sexually with/about me. I just mess with them like a joke (like"oh yeah sure"). He just laughs because it makes him feel good that other guys want me and he knows it will never happen.

How does your guy feel about you and other men?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Aug. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My hubby's fine with it. I have some good guy friends from high school and one who I think of as a brother and hubby has no problem with me hanging out with them. Usually the only one i'm ever alone with (hanging out wise) is the one who i think of as a brother.

If hubby had girl friends, I'd feel the same way.......with the exception of one girl. hehe. But i have never told him he couldnt talk to her. He doesnt like her anyway, but will talk when she texts him out of courtesy from having known her since high school.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on Aug. 21, 2009

• im not allowed to talk to other guys really at all and hes not allowed to talk to other girls.we are very jealous & protective of eachother.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:10 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• um purpulbutterfly, Ever hear of Trust. That can not be healthy.
    Come on your not allowed how old are you. Is he you mate or Father ?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• i cant talk to guys besides my gay friend.... and he can't talk to girls!!!!were married!!! we dont have a open relationship.
    mellyhayes

Answer by mellyhayes at 9:58 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• My husband trusts me 100%.
    He knows where my heart is and that no one else could ever try to take that away.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:16 AM on Aug. 22, 2009