LIVING ROOM HELP!

I am trying to redecorate a living room...I have limited things I can change...because the walls were just painted a nuetral color of a creamish/tint of green type of color, it looks just cream in most lightings, and the couches are a dark blue , with light blue carpet..which is throughout most of the house....and the coffee table and two end tables along with entertainment center are a light woood...so I just want to change the pillows, everything on the wall, lamps even,just all the details. I dont know what accent colors to use bc dark blue powder blue and cream are not a very good color scheme to start with,and both blues would require different types of accent colors. I was thining a light yellow or a burtn orange might look good , with a dark orange to contrast the dark blue and a light orange for the carpet..would this work? anyone good with color schemes that can help me out??

soveryconfused

Asked by soveryconfused at 12:03 AM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Home & Garden

• and I meant a light orange to contrast with the carpet, I am not changing the carpet. Thanks if anyone has any ideas! and any stores that I can get some nice things without spending a fortune
    soveryconfused

Answer by soveryconfused at 12:04 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I went to the library recently and found a book that had all different color swatch combinations, things I hadn't even thought of. You might try there to get some ideas. As for store ideas, we have a place called Olde Time Pottery that's like an outlet.
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 11:12 PM on Aug. 22, 2009