Surprise more Obama lie revealed?

When the government can steer vulnerable individuals to conclude for themselves that life is not worth living, who needs a death panel?

One can only imagine a soldier surviving the war in Iraq and returning without all of his limbs only to encounter a veteran's health-care system that seems intent on his surrender.

I was not surprised to learn that the VA panel of experts that sought to update "Your Life, Your Choices" between 2007-2008 did not include any representatives of faith groups or disability rights advocates.

get link at my last question scroll down top link does not work!

2mothershelpers

Asked by 2mothershelpers at 12:08 AM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• So soldiers having a say in their care hence "your life your decision" is taking things away? OMG you are a simpleton.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• mothershelpers, I thought you were a bible thumper and not a political humper?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:54 AM on Aug. 22, 2009