whats the one commercial that gets on your nerves?

mine would have to be the dell 'lollypop' commercial! they play that stupid commerical TOO MANY times in one day! it was cute at first, but now its just plain annoying!

JuwansMommy

Asked by JuwansMommy at 12:08 AM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i agree! although my SO thinks its funny when i start singing along an then get mad because theyll play it right after they just played it. haha
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 12:10 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• YES!!! Right now, it's that one.

There's this commercial they play at night for Education Connection that plays like CLOCKWORK on Adult Swim when I'm watching Family Guy. Here's the video if you want to torture yourselves, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYS5NtRXlZQ
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 12:21 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• my bf and I see that commercial waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much
    NewTakeOnLife09

Answer by NewTakeOnLife09 at 12:21 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• mine is the one where the babys earn how to read at babies it drives me nuts
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 12:25 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• The free credit report commercials. I use to like them, but now, they are just old. Time to move on. All the "we buy gold" ones too.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:26 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• The Dannon "Light & Fit" yogurt commercial. My husband is always looking at me HINTING when it comes on. Lol. Too funny, but its old now.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYiUvLmVt-8
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 12:46 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I totally agree. I HATE the damn dell commercial. I'm also totally over the singing Comcast commercials and the "who's watching you" Geico commercials.
    Bmanda352

Answer by Bmanda352 at 1:04 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Personally I like the Dell computer, because I like the song. I hate the Extends commericals. I hate them w/' a passion. they are always so long. Like medicine can make you perform better. Get real.
    moneymagnetmom

Answer by moneymagnetmom at 1:47 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• baskin robins Ice creamy, cakey, cake.....that stupid jingle gets stuck in my head
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 1:56 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• I hate that one too and the other one is the "ICE CREAM AND CAKE ICE CREAM AND CAKE" over and over again. AHHHH it's like fingernails on a chalkboard
    ZakTuffMavsMom

Answer by ZakTuffMavsMom at 8:18 AM on Aug. 22, 2009