the other woman (2);;; the new man

Thanks for all the advise on my first question an actually i have moved on im seeing another man who is wonderful he has kids himself. an he is wonderful with my baby girl (: my husband an i have been seperated for a good few months now. I dont have the money to file. an for some reason he wont.. But this new guy i have been seeing.. were so close.. an have had an ok relationship.. biut now he told me today he needs to make life changes.. an he just cant do this with me.. not now.. because its not right because im still married.. an i dont know how to feel should i try or should i give him his space....

Ryleabug

Asked by Ryleabug at 12:10 AM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• Ask him straight out, if he would still want to see you after you filed for divorce? Maybe it is his way of ending things. Or maybe, he is thinking of a future w/ you and is frustrated that you are still married, and aren't moving forward. Maybe his kids are starting to like you so much, he is thinking what if she goes back to her husband. he is making decisions that affect their lives too. Maybe you could do some extra work, or overtime to get the funds. Tell you boss you need a few extra hours so you can file.
    moneymagnetmom

Answer by moneymagnetmom at 1:44 AM on Aug. 22, 2009