Here he is again caught in another lie!? get the pattern?

President Obama’s unprecedented stance toward Israel doesn’t just contravene the past forty years of American policy, it contravenes his own statements as a presidential candidate.

I visited a planned housing development in East Jerusalem that President Obama is insisting not be built because he seems to anticipate that Jerusalem will be divided and this area will go to the Palestinians. Yet in June 2008, candidate Obama told the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (“AIPAC”) that “Jerusalem will remain the capital of Israel, and it must remain undivided.”

2mothershelpers

Asked by 2mothershelpers at 12:18 AM on Aug. 22, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Here comes the 7 year treaty. Watch and see if I am not right. He is gonna promise them peace and break it halfway through.

drinking

Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 8:47 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• This is just the beginning. Pull those seat belts tight. We are going to encounter some turbulence.

drinking beer

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:24 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• Oh yeah bumpy bumpy ride Jesse toss me a bottle of rum please
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:28 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• oh and i'll pay ya for it ..no handouts/entitlements ;p
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:29 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• He anticipates that these individuals won't cooperate and will divide Jerusalem anyway and this is Obama's lie how? He said he anticipates--this means that although his wishes (and that of many others) in one thing, he is concerned that the political factions will procede with this division anyway.
    If he goes over there with a giant roll of tape and separates the place himself--you've got your lie. Your hyperbole is wasted.
    PsWifey

Answer by PsWifey at 12:47 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• OMG this is a joke, right? Were you up to date on the the lies our past President's have said and never were confronted.

So gooness gracious! He is the president, deal with it, you cannot change it. And you will have him as presidnet for two terms. So please don't lose sleep on this or any president.
    dbrooks91

Answer by dbrooks91 at 1:26 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• If he knows what's best for him, he'll stay out of the affairs of Israel. GOD is on her side!

Now the LORD said to Abram, "Go forth from your country, And from your relatives And from your father's house, To the land which I will show you; And I will make you a great nation, And I will bless you, And make your name great; And so you shall be a blessing; And I will bless those who bless you, And the one who curses you I will curse. And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed." ~Genesis 12:3~

"Like a lion, Israel crouches and lies down; like a lioness, who dares to arouse her? Blessed is everyone who blesses you, O Israel, and cursed is everyone who curses you.” ~Numbers 24:9~

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: 'May they prosper who love you.'" ~Psalm 122:6~

As the mountains surround Jerusalem, So the LORD surrounds His people From this time forth and forever. ~Psalm 125:2~
    MemawBrie

Answer by MemawBrie at 1:56 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• "It will come about in that day that I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples; all who lift it will be severely injured And all the nations of the earth will be gathered against it." ~Zechariah 12:3~

On that day I will set out
    to destroy all the nations
    that attack Jerusalem.
    ~Zechariah 12:9~

MemawBrie

Answer by MemawBrie at 1:57 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• * dbrooks91
    First off we are not talking about Bush! HE is not president and you keep on thinking that Obama will be president for two terms, that will NEVER happen. Americans are opening their eyes and will not stand for his B.S. and his FAILED policies! HE IS A FAILURE and he did it in less then a YEAR!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Aug. 22, 2009

• BLAH BLAH BLAH THIS STUFF IS ANNOYING!! GO TO A BAR AND EXPRESS YOUR OPINIONS THERE!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on Aug. 22, 2009